James, Aria & Sasha

“Blessed and happy is he that ariseth to promote the best interests of the peoples and kindreds of the earth.” -Bahá’u’lláh

“Do not be content with showing friendship in words alone, let your heart burn with loving kindness for all who may cross your path.” -‘Abdul-Bahá

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Seals and Seals and more Seals!! : )


This has been an incredible weekend! Juliet has been staying with us and it's been wonderful to have her! We just got back from the Seals and Seals concert. It was amazing! In this first picture Suth got cut off (i'm sorry!) : ( The rest of them are of Samantha, Juliet and Aria going up the longest tram in the world!!






3 Comments:

  • At February 12, 2006 2:16 AM, Blogger carolina said…

    oooh, i wish i was there!!! :D

    (although, i guess i can pretend i was there, if that's me on the phone with juliet! hehehe)

    tantos seals... !

    laugh and laugh and laugh for me, ok? :)

    big hugs,
    carolina

    p.s. y la sasha-- me la quiero COMERSH!!!!

     
  • At February 13, 2006 3:50 PM, Blogger juliet said…

    Dearest Ones! I miss you guys so much already! I am truly grateful to Bahá'u'lláh for blessing me with the opportunity to be with you guys. There are no words to express my deep gratitude for all your hospitality and for taking the time to show me New Mexico through your eyes! I've fallen in love with that place and hope that next time Sahba and I can be there in one of the warmer seasons and experience a different side of its beauty. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you guys! I will post my pictures soon so check them out...

     
  • At February 13, 2006 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What fun you had together! I can hear all the laughing all the way over here! Love, Kitty

    PS Please post a photo of Samantha with Sashita, ok?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home