James, Aria & Sasha

“Blessed and happy is he that ariseth to promote the best interests of the peoples and kindreds of the earth.” -Bahá’u’lláh

“Do not be content with showing friendship in words alone, let your heart burn with loving kindness for all who may cross your path.” -‘Abdul-Bahá

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Pics of us


Hi James,
I uploaded all the pics onto my moms computer, but I can't use her computer right now. So I got on my dad's computer and found all of these pics of us when we first got married! The one with David and Sasha was one that David sent my dad. We were eating at a Thai restaurant, before the whole gang went to see "The Davinci Code". Doesn't Sasha look precious? : )
I love you!!








1 Comments:

  • At May 23, 2006 5:48 PM, Blogger Sasha McKinney said…

    Oh those are beautiful pictures of us when we were young, before the trails and tribulations of parenthood made us look old!! Just kidding!! I just sent your book, and it should be there in 5-7 days, and It only cost $30. But to mail it by boat it would have take 4-6 weeks, so I thought I better send it by air. I love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home