James, Aria & Sasha

“Blessed and happy is he that ariseth to promote the best interests of the peoples and kindreds of the earth.” -Bahá’u’lláh

“Do not be content with showing friendship in words alone, let your heart burn with loving kindness for all who may cross your path.” -‘Abdul-Bahá

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Farewell... :(


On my last night in Costa Rica my Mom made a delicious "arroz con pollo", some friends came over to bid me farewell, and we had a wonderful evening! In the picture is my Dad, Nilesh, Flor, Greg, Bahi and my sister, Jaleh.

These are my wonderful friends Bahiyyih and Greg. They live in Idaho but were in Costa Rica for a wedding. I'm so glad I got to see you on my last day in CR!! They promised to come visit us in Albuquerque. : )


1 Comments:

  • At June 27, 2006 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great photos of Greg and Bahiyyih! Whose wedding did they come up for? Is Pati McCoy still living with them in Idaho?

    Bet you're glad to be home but sad to leave family. This long-distance family stuff sure is hard. It's been SO great seeing photos of your visit home! Love and hugs, Kitty

     

Post a Comment

<< Home