James, Aria & Sasha

“Blessed and happy is he that ariseth to promote the best interests of the peoples and kindreds of the earth.” -Bahá’u’lláh

“Do not be content with showing friendship in words alone, let your heart burn with loving kindness for all who may cross your path.” -‘Abdul-Bahá

Saturday, December 16, 2006

James


I love James so much!
There are so many things that I admire about him, and although I tell him as best I can, I figure that the best way is if I write it down and tell the world... and what better time than on his birthday (tomorrow, Dec. 17th).
These are just a few things that I observe in him. None of what I say will do justice to who he really is. But here's an attempt:
James is very intelligent. He's thirsty for knowledge. Every new thing he discovers makes him see how much more there is to learn. Learning about science and the world makes him feel more in awe of God's power. I love that he shares everything with me. When he comes home from school, or after he's read something, he tells me all about it with such excitement. He has a great love for science.
He's a very confident person, with a great sense of humor and is always making people laugh. When people are around him, they can't help but feel calm, comfortable, and happy! No matter what, he will have a smile on his face!
He adores Sasha. He watches her closely and is amazed by how and what she learns.
He's a full-time student, he works, cooks, cleans, and still has so much time and energy for his family.
He's always looking for ways to improve himself. It seems he has an infinite amount of patience.
He has such a sensitive heart. He's sweet and tender, especially with Sasha and I. We are so lucky to be the recipients of all of his love and attention. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect companion in life.

I love you James. I love our life together. You make me so happy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home