James, Aria & Sasha

“Blessed and happy is he that ariseth to promote the best interests of the peoples and kindreds of the earth.” -Bahá’u’lláh

“Do not be content with showing friendship in words alone, let your heart burn with loving kindness for all who may cross your path.” -‘Abdul-Bahá

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sasha knows her ABCDs!

While Aria is keeping us informed on Jere's health through the blog, I, (James) will keep her and the family informed on Sasha. (see post below this one for Jere's).

Last night I met my uncle Jan and my cousin Emily Cadik for the first time, and my aunt Adrienne for the second time at dinner. Everybody got to meet Sasha for the first time, and she made a great impression as always. Here are pics from last night, and a video I took of Sasha reciting the ABCD's, (as she calls them).
Posted by James







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home