James, Aria & Sasha

“Blessed and happy is he that ariseth to promote the best interests of the peoples and kindreds of the earth.” -Bahá’u’lláh

“Do not be content with showing friendship in words alone, let your heart burn with loving kindness for all who may cross your path.” -‘Abdul-Bahá

Sunday, May 28, 2006

our beautiful girl : )

Hi love,
I've been trying to post new pictures every day for you. Sasha seems to be very happy here. Today, my Mom took her when she woke up and let me sleep a long time! They walked around the property and went down and saw the cows and them came back to the house and for the first time had mango! She really liked it.
Two new things she's been doing are wrinkling her nose when she smiles (it's so cute!) -I haven't gotten a picture of it, but I'll try to soon - and now she's saying "ra ra ra ra" and mixing it with "ar ar ar ar". I'll try to get it on video for you.

I miss you so much!
I can't wait until you get back from Colorado and can call me. : )

I love you.


James, my Mom said that she looks just like you in this picture.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home