James, Aria & Sasha

“Blessed and happy is he that ariseth to promote the best interests of the peoples and kindreds of the earth.” -Bahá’u’lláh

“Do not be content with showing friendship in words alone, let your heart burn with loving kindness for all who may cross your path.” -‘Abdul-Bahá

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Graduation!

My sweet James has graduated! Today he got his B.S. in Earth and Planetary Sciences. I'm so happy and proud of him.




Here he is being silly before we left.

























































































































His fellow graduating Geologists with their rock hammers!





























































































Hacky sacking for one of the last times... : (






















And last but not least, Caroline came to take care of Sasha while I attended the ceremony. She was WONDERFUL! When I was busy taking pictures and Sasha would run off, I would look around and there was Caroline following right behind her. Thank you SO much! You are the best. I love you.

2 Comments:

  • At May 13, 2007 2:24 PM, Blogger Stephen said…

    Congratulations, James! This is a great moment, but I know it's only the beginning for you and your beautiful family. Best wishes on your new adventures out east. I'll miss you guys a lot, but at least I can keep reading your great blog to see what you're up to!

     
  • At May 13, 2007 2:32 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    Congratulations James !!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home